Friday, October 13, 2006

ME PASS UP CHOCOLATE?

Never thought I’d see the day (and I don’t know how often it will happen) but somebody brought brownies to work today and I haven’t had any, yet. Me pass up chocolate. Who’d a thunk it?

 

On the other hand, the topaz birthstone ring my folks got me for my 18th birthday just fits (finally) and is proudly perched on my left hand. I haven’t been able to wear it for more years than I care to think about. Actually I just discovered that my senior class ring also just fits too. I polished it up last weekend and I’ve been wearing it too. A fair trade for a little missed chocolate. This from a gal who never met a chocolate she didn’t like. Heck I still like it, I guess I just don’t have to eat it every time I see some. And I think I’ll wear those rings more often, just because they’re pretty and I haven’t worn them for a very long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very fair trade!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that?  :)  Lisa  :-]  

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you!  I have no willpower when it comes to chocolate and reading that dark chocolate is an antioxidant and GOOD for you has been the highlight of this year, but still wish I could be satisfied with blueberries instead.   I'm so happy for you (:  Love the 'Rant Ahead' logo and love the rants, too.
*debbi*