Wednesday, February 7, 2007

RESOLUTIONS

Since the elected hired help (including our somewhat schizo Republican senator from merry old Oregon) back in the Emerald City can't seem to cowboy up after all I offer Jack Ohman's take on "non-binding resolutions."

Not much I can add, it there? Actually, the only thing that would make it better are a couple of Iraqi graveyards complete with mourners and militants. What was that song that got the Smothers Brothers yanked back during the Viet Nam War? We're neck deep in the Big Muddy.......? Works for both sides.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one makes me cry. --Cin

Anonymous said...

Why don't people get it?  I mean "GET IT"???!!!  This war will have longlasting effects on thousands and thousands of people.  It's WRONG!!  I get more and more enraged at ribbon magnets everyday.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Russ

Anonymous said...

There are those of us who have known this war was wrong from the beginning.  It makes me angry that people are JUST NOW getting the picture, and acting like they've hit on something new.  Tsk!  Lisa  :-]

Anonymous said...

oh, that one is sadd...so sad...