From a private journal. Some items I really don't want to find on my menu.
1. Liver and onions. Dad loved these. They smell pretty good. The bacon that got cooked with it tasted ok. It's not the flavor so much, liver doesn't really taste that good but it's the texture, yuck.
2. Grapefruit. Mom likes it. Tastes bitter to me. Grapefruit livesavers are ok, but they don't taste anything like the real fruit does.
3. Anything with tentacles. Don't want to cope with anything that could hang onto the plate if it had half a chance.
4. Tea flavored with anything but milk, spices, lemon, and the like. Chocolate hazelnut tea. Huh?
5. Actually, I'm not that fond of coffee with more than one flavoring. The little bakery I used to work at would do a latte with chocolate, caramel and almond for example. To me, it was just sickly sweet.
6. Weird flavor combos for chips. I'm not eating that many chips these days anyway, but chili cheese fritos are about as exotic as it gets. Russ over at Inner and Outer Demons occasionally mentions odd chip and cracker combos that his guy brings home. Wish I could remember some of them.
7. Have to agree with Cin. Don't want to know anything about veal. Let it grow up and turn into a decent tenderloin.
8. Brussel sprounts. Sorry, I can't think of any way to make these things edible.
9. The parts of the chicken that you find in that little bag inside the chicken. I'll skip those thank you. The cats like them and are welcome to them.
10. Several things I do love. Garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms, good cheese, fresh fruit and fresh bread. Preferably in the same meal.