This looked like fun.
Name the six Red things closest to you.
- Jewel case label for my double CD set of The Essential Harry Belafonte. Totally fantastic.
- The background on the oriental style rug on the living room floor.
- Red jewel case with some scanned photos on it.
- Last of the foil wrapped Christmas kisses up in the hutch
- Cloth binding on James Burns The Vineyard of Liberty.
- A pair of double pointed knitting needles, a crochet hook and some left over yarn.
Name the five Blue things closest to you.
- My trusty dark blue mug. Currently filled with lemon ginger tea. Stash lemon ginger tea.
- The blue flowers in the stained glass lampshade up the antique secretary.
- The shawl I’m working on for mom’s cousin. Half way there.
- Front cover of a new craft book. Traditional Scandinavian Knitting. Yum.
- And the light blue cover of Brother Juniper’s Bread Book. Wonderful artisan style
Name the four Green things closest to you.
- The chair I’m sitting in and the baggy sweatshirt that’s keeping me nice and warm.
- Photo of a home made labyrinth from the home and garden section of last weeks paper.
- A ball of green yarn in the work basket and a green crochet hook.
- Mom’s shawl.
Name the three Yellow things closest to you.
- The cover of Durant’s The Life of Greece. The new film 300 looks interesting so I was doing a little reading on Greek history.
- A bouquet yellow silk dahlias on the top of computer disk.
- The background on my heron plate I got for Christmas.
Name the two Purple things closest to you.
- The amethyst in the center of a Celtic cross pendant.
- An afghan made with variegated yarn. Actually could have included this on every color.
Name the Black thingclosest to you.
Bandits stripes. That's the afghan behind her.