Saturday, April 16, 2005

JUST GOT THESE IN

Thanks everybody, I think we set a record for comments on my last journal entry. Lisa, thank you girlfriend for steering so many people my way.

I have a much longer entry percolating, but I just picked up some new film and these little guys were just begging to be shared.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I beel better just looking at them. :-)

They are 1) a pink dogwood blossom. the tree is just reaching full bloom.  2) a primrose after a spirng  shower 3) a new tulip we got last fall, Sorry, I don't know the vareity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duh...I just asked you for your address and then found it. You haven't been reading my blog long enough to know I have a serious brain injury, have you?  I am so absent minded!!

A little hint to get more people to your blog---leave your address whenever you make a comment!!

lots of love,
Kas
Come visit our daily blog ! http://journals.aol.com/hestiahomeschool/HomeschoolingJournal