Wednesday, December 28, 2005

ME AND MY DIGITAL










Today I remembered the little mini tripod that came with my cam corder. Mated with the new digi and this is what I got. No matter how hard you try you can't hold a camera still enough to get decent macro shots.




The rose is from a bouquet my uncle brought for his big sister for Christmas. I'm not sure who has been getting a bigger kick out the flowers. Mom or me, because I've taken a ton of pictures. Ok. half a ton And these are the absolute best of the lot. I swear I can pick up the scent of the rose. I'm not sure I can see them that well for real. So, if you have time look at these in the larger view. I'm still pinching myself.




I guess I need to do a little shopping for something a bit taller. The one I have stands about six inches high without the camera attached. I will definately need something by early spring when the new blooms start to come up.

No comments: