Sunday, March 11, 2007

WEEKEND SNAPSHOTS

The little one across the street. I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl, but I think it's a boy. Anyway, I think he's figured out than when he hears noises outside there'll be something to see. He was peeking over the door gate when were organizing the groceries. We noticed him and waved and he waved back with the little hand waggle that babies do before they learn to wave the way big people do. I don't think he's a walker het because he ws doing that little bobble up and down that pre walkers do. Little ones are so much fun.

The flowering trees and shrubs are really bursting. There are clouds of white, light pink, dark pink, yellow, and rosie blooms all over town.

Yellow daffodils are starting to come up on our side of the street.

The scrub jays and a stellars jay were having a sprited "discussion" in the yard over whe gets first shot at the sunflower seeds.

Saw my first bumble yesterday.

Big fluffy white clouds and bright blue skies.

An elegant, red collared black cat studying Misty through the back window while Misty studied it just as intently.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first bumble of the season is always a thrill for us, too. I really enjoy your "snapshots."--Cin

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that Winter is in retreat...she may try one last attack, but it won't be much.  (crossing fingers)

Russ

Anonymous said...

Trees up here in the nirthlands haven't quite bloomed yet.  If the weather is as promised, I'm sure we'll be awash in flowers by the weekend.  And not a day too soon,  Lisa  :-]